In 2011, the UN published the “Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights: Implementing the United Nations “Protect, Respect and Remedy” Framework”
Those guiding principles constitute a global standard of expected conduct regarding business operations and human rights for all business enterprises.
The guiding principles shall include the following matters:
- A public policy commitment in which the company commits to meeting its responsibility to respect human rights
- Practices and processes to identify, prevent and mitigate the company’s impacts on human rights
- Procedures enabling the company to remedy any adverse human rights impacts to which it has contributed
These pages describe Liquid Impact’s implementation of its human rights assessment and the practices, processes and procedures compliant with the guiding principles, with which Liquid Impact monitors and addresses the human rights impacts of its operations.
Statement of commitment on human rights
- Liquid Impact respects all internationally recognised human rights.
- In compliance with the due diligence obligation, Liquid Impact has, and will, establish its procedures and practices in ways which respect human rights in all of Liquid Impact’s operations.
- Liquid Impact’s operations have a salient impact on the human rights of four groups: customers, staff, vendors and communities in which we operate.
- Liquid Impact listens to its stakeholders’ views on human rights and takes them into account in the development of its operations.
- Liquid Impact expects its business partners to respect all internationally recognised human rights.